Instant Pot Beef & Noodles
Posted by Katie Zimmerman on
With cooler weather quickly approaching - we are getting out our favorite winter recipes. One that will make it into our meal prep sooner rather than later is this hearty Instant Pot Beef and Noodles Recipe.
It's packed full of flavor while also being child and farmer approved.
1-2 pound package of precut South 50 Stew Meat
4 tablespoons butter
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp salt
½ tsp onion powder
½ tsp black pepper
2 tsp browning sauce
1 (10.5 ounce) can beef consommé
1 quart (32ounces) beef broth
24 ounces egg noodles (we used frozen)
- Place the stew meat in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add the butter, garlic powder, salt, onion powder, black pepper, and browning sauce. This will season your beef and create a base that is packed full of flavor.
- Add the frozen noodles to the Instant Pot.
- Pour the consommé and broth over the noodles and beef.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and set the valve to seal.
- Cook on manual high heat for 28 minutes.
- When the timer goes off do a quick steam release.
- Give the beef and noodles a generous stir and serve.
Once you've made your recipe add it below in the comments or tag us on Social Media!